Money Plants Trivia
- Origin- Money Plant was originated in Mo’orea, which is a high island in French Polynesia.
- Each branch of a money plant has 5 leaves.
- In Feng Shui, the five leaves of the branch represent the five elements of Feng Shui; metal, wood, water, fire and earth.
- These five elements in the leaves are said to attract prosperity to the owner.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The chosen delivery date is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- We will be able to attempt delivery of your order only once.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- Occasionally, substitution is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.