Aglaonema is one of the most popular indoor colorful foliage plants. It is very easy to care for and can be maintained in lower light conditions.
What makes it special:
- NASA recommended an air purifier plant.
- Popular low maintenance plant.
- Plant for AC rooms, office desk, etc.
- Best indoor plant with colored attractive leaves.
|1||Aglaonema siam aurora, Aglaonema lipstick – Plant|
|2||4.5 inch (11 cm) Ronda No. 1110 Round Plastic Planter (Red)|
|3||4 inch (10 cm) Nursery Pot as Inner|
Aglaonema Red Lipstick is a species of genus aglaonema categorized under the Araceae plants family. Aglaonema is also known as Chinese evergreen. Aglaonema plants are attractive, varied, tough, drought-tolerant, low maintenance, and hard to kill houseplants with colorful foliage.
|Plant Height||12 inch (30 cm)|
|Plant Spread||6 inch (15 cm)|
|Common Name||Aglaonema Siam Aurora, Aglaonema Lipstick, Chinese Evergreen (Red)|
|Maximum Reachable Height||up to 1.21 meter|
|Flower Colour||Greenish-white spathe|
|Bloom Time||Seasonal bloom.|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Keep the plant indoors with bright indirect natural light or bright artificial light.
- Protect the plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- The soil should be well-drained and fertile for growing aglaonema plants.
- Water the plant when the topsoil (1-2 inches) in the pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in the winter and rainy season but do not let the plant dry out completely.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in a shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected, or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not place your plant in bright direct sunlight it can burn the leaves of the plant.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not overwater the plant especially when the pot does not have drainage holes.
Aglaonema Siam Aurora Care
Initial (1 -2 weeks ) care once the plant reaches your place:
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
Key requirements to keep plants healthy:
|Sunlight||bright indirect natural light or bright artificial light.|
|Soil||soil should be well-drained and fertile|
|Temperature||16 to 30-degree celsius|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer.|
Aglaonema Siam Aurora Special Feature
Glossy dark green leaves with red edges.
Aglaonema Siam Aurora Uses
- This plant is used for landscaping gardening because of its beautiful variegated leaves