Peace Lily Plants Trivia
- Peace lily (officially called Spathiphyllum) is a member of the Araceae family and grows in the tropical rainforests of Colombia and Venezuela
Ranked third by NASA in removing three of most common air pollutants— formaldehyde, benzene and trichloroethylene.
- This product will be Hand Delivered to your doorstep.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Since plants are natural products, actual product may vary in shape, as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on regional availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them.
- Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.