Lucky Bamboo Trivia
- Lucky Bamboo was originated in Southeast Asia and has been used for 5,000 years in the practice of Feng Shui.
- Two layers of Lucky Bamboo is known to ring abundance of love and double the luck factor.
- Set it in a corner of your home or office, and enjoy the good fortune, prosperity and positive energy it has to offer!
- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them.
- Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
- Your gift may be delivered prior or after the chosen date of delivery.
- A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products.
- No deliveries are made on Sundays and National Holidays.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse.
- Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.
- Gently remove the plastic from around the plant and rinse the roots with clean water to remove any debris.
- Place the bamboo in the centre of the pot.
- You can add small marbles, pebbles or crystals in the container to give the stalks added stability.
- Just remember to wash them thoroughly.
- Add fresh, clean water to your bamboo plant two or three times each week.
- It is important to keep several inches of water in the container, making sure to keep the roots of the plant wet.
- Changing the water every 7 to 10 days keeps your lucky bamboo in top condition.
- Indirect light at moderate levels is best for a lucky bamboo plant.