Lucky Bamboo Trivia
- Origin- Tropical rainforests of South-east Asia and Africa.
- The Positive effect of the Lucky Bamboo plant differs with the number of Lucky Bamboo stalks!
- Two layered Lucky Bamboo is an expression of love and is also said to double your luck.
- The vase can be reused later on as a decorative item or for storing your small knick knacks.
- This product will be Hand Delivered to your doorstep.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- Height and size of plant may vary, as it may be delivered either in budding or in maturing stage
- The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- We will be able to attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
- Add fresh, clean water to your bamboo plant two or three times each week.
- It is important to keep several inches of water in the container, making sure to keep the roots of the plant wet.
- Changing the water every 7 to 10 days keeps your lucky bamboo in top condition.
- Indirect light at moderate levels is best for a lucky bamboo plant.