Curry leaves plant is native to the Indian subcontinent. Essential oils of curry plant can be used to relieve migraine and headache, in treatment of asthma, fever, cuts, burns and varicose veins. These oils can be also used to improve the function of liver and removal of toxins from the body. When you will gift this plant, you will be gifting a package of health to your loved ones.
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Do not overwater or let them sit in excess water.
- Keep the plants at room temperature.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size
- may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.