Heart Shape Bamboo plants make perfect gifts for any occasion and can symbolize ingredients to a happy life.
Note: The size of lucky bamboo stick may slightly vary. The meaning of lucky bamboo varies depending on number of stalks, but the basic symbolism stands for Wealth, Happiness and Longetivity.
The three symbols of lucky bamboo make it a perfect present for weddings, house warming gifts, new job promotion and even birthdays. You can also customize your lucky bamboo arrangement to bring different kinds of luck to your life. Two stalks represent love. Three stalks represent Fu (happiness), Lu (wealth), and Soh (long life).Five stalks represent the areas of life that represent wealth (e., spiritual, mental, emotional, physical, and intuitive).Six stalks represent good luck and wealth. Seven stalks represent good health. Eight stalks represent growth. Nine stalks represent great luck. Ten stalks represent perfection. Twenty-one stalks represent a powerful blessing. Lucky bamboo plants are never arranged in four stalks. Place this lucky bamboo arrangement in any spot in your house or office to enhance the good energy, to revitalize the bad, and to bring growth into your life.
*above specification are indicative only. actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
Common Name- Lucky bamboo
Maximum Reachable Height- 30 cm
Difficulty Level- Easy to grow
Planting And Care
- Keep the Lucky bamboo plant away from direct sunlight to avoid overheat from sun exposure.
- Do not spray water or mist in the lucky bamboo leaves, a gentle wiping will remove dust or dirt from it.
- Avoid the use of chlorinated water as it may cause damage to the plant.
- Maintain the water level to keep the roots submerged in water.
- Change the water, clean the roots of the plant and pot once in a week to keep plants healthy.
Heart Arrangement Lucky Bamboo Plant Care
It s probably easiest and a little cleaner to grow in water and stones, though it can also grow in soil. Ultimately, it s up to you and will likely be determined by the pot or vase you have available.
Sunlight- Moderate levels of indirect light
Soil- If you want to grow it in soil, well-drained, rich potting soil is best.
Temperature- 25 degrees C
Fertilizer- Can use water-soluble houseplant fertilizer
Heart Arrangement Lucky Bamboo Plant Special Feature
Lucky Bamboo is one of the most popular Feng Shui cures. You can see Feng Shui lucky bamboo in most floral shops nowadays. These cute little arrangements in their exotic containers are stalks of Dracaena sanderiana, a plant native to the equatorial West African region.
Heart Arrangement Lucky Bamboo Plant Uses
- Place this lucky bamboo arrangement in any spot in your house or office to enhance the good energy, to revitalize the bad, and to bring growth into your life
There are no reviews yet.