Jade Plants Trivia
- Origin- It originates from South Africa, but it can be found in temperate regions all over the world today.
- Jade Plant is a perennial plant. It has a life span of more than 2 years. It is a low-maintenance succulent with delicate pink or white flowers that bloom in the spring.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The chosen delivery date is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- We will be able to attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- Occasionally, substitution is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.