It is s a native plant from India. Also known as Amrita or Guduchi in Hindi, is a herb that helps improve digestion and boost immunity. This plant is one of the best antioxidants too. Either order for yourself or gift it to your friends and family, this potted plant in a red siya vase is a herb made by God. Scientific name is Tinospora cord folia.
- It is a rain-fed herb.
- Giloy grows in hot and dry climates with medium rainfall.
- It requites bright full sun.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It can be delivered the same day as order placement.