About Beer Mug:
Enliven the spirit of your house party with this printed beer mug from DECORHOMZ. Designed with a capacity of 500 ml, this beer mug is a great buy for your personal bar. It can be gifted to friends on birthdays and friendship day. This beer glass is easy to clean as it is dishwasher safe and can be used in a microwave oven.
About Aglaonema Plant:
The aglaonema is a highly decorative plant with several interesting varieties. There seems to be a little controversy in the books over whether this plant is easy or difficult to grow. The simple rule to follow is this: the lighter the variegation, the more light it needs. Otherwise, these are slow growing, dependably attractive and make excellent foliage plants. They have large, narrow oval leaves on short stems.
- Light: The darker green varieties can grow in near shade, while the variegated varieties require brighter light. Do not expose to direct sun.
- Water: Water thoroughly in the summer, and mist often to raise humidity. During the winter, reduce watering but do not let the plant dry completely. Seek to raise humidity in general.
- Temperature: They do not like cold drafts or temperatures below 65ºF. The warmer, the better.
- Soil: A well-drained potting soil is perfect.
- Fertilizer: Slow-release pellets or liquid fertilizer during the growing season.
Because of their high humidity requirements, some growers consider aglaonema to be greenhouse plants. It’s true they will do best in the warm, humid and bright environment of a greenhouse, but they can successfully be grown indoors by coming as close as possible to these conditions. The number one rule to remember with aglaonema is this: keep them warm and moist. If you do this, you’ll be rewarded with a long-lasting, stable houseplant that will not soon outgrow its pot.