- Plant Name- Sansevieria Plant
- Plant Type- Air Purifying Plant
- Plant Placement- Indoor & Outdoor Both
- Plant Height- Upto 4 inches
- Round Potpourri Glass Vase- 7 inches
- One plant in 6 to 8-inch diameter containers can clean the air in roughly 100 square feet of floor space.
Sansevieria Plants Trivia:
- Origin: Sansevieria is a species of flowering plant in the family Asparagaceae, native to tropical West Africa from Nigeria east to the Congo.
- This plant is one of the best for filtering out formaldehyde, which is common in cleaning products, toilet paper, tissues and personal care products.
- The vase can be reused as a decorative item or for storing your small knick knacks.
- This product will be hand delivered to your doorstep.
- Country of Origin: India
- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The chosen delivery date is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- We will be able to attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- Occasionally, substitution is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- Please take out the plant from the box immediately after receiving and water it as required.
- Water the soil, not the leaves and flowers.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight. Avoid placing plants in trouble spots, such as near heat or air conditioning ducts.