Keep your love alive with this cute plant bearing heart shaped leaves. The vase of these plants resembles king and queen together, just like you two in love. Bring this home and the love will between you two will definitely grow as this plant will. # It has heart shaped leaves. # The Hoya plant is native to the south-east Asia.
- Diffused or indirect sunlight works best for the hoya plant.
- Artificial light source works well too.
- Overwatering damages the hoya plant and should be strictly avoided.
- There should be drainage holes in the plant.
- Add fertilizers in spring season.
- Continue till summer season for better growth.
- Dried leaves need to be cut.
- Cut stems with two or three leaves.
- Ensure that no leaves are touching the soil post this.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- The date of delivery is an estimate as the product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, Thus, there’s a possibility that your gift may be delivered a day prior or a day after the chosen date of delivery.