Lucky Bamboo Trivia
- Origin- Tropical rainforests of South-east Asia and Africa.
- Two layers of Lucky Bamboo is known to ring abundance of love and double the luck factor.
- Set it in a corner of your home or office, and enjoy the good fortune, prosperity and positive energy it has to offer!
- This product will be Hand Delivered to your doorstep.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Since plants are natural products, actual product may vary in shape, as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on regional availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them.
- Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
- Add fresh, clean water to your bamboo plant two or three times each week.
- It is important to keep several inches of water in the container, making sure to keep the roots of the plant wet.
- Changing the water every 7 to 10 days keeps your lucky bamboo in top condition.
- Indirect light at moderate levels is best for a lucky bamboo plant.