Desert Rose Trivia
- Origin- The Desert Rose is a small succulent tree native to Africa and Arabia which has fleshy leaves and develops a bulbous base.
- Did you know the stem and root of Desert Rose swells up to store water from the summer rains for the long dry winters.
- Since plants are natural products, the number of buds in a flowering plant will vary from plant to plant.
- The flowers can be fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or in bud stage.
- The vase can be reused later on as a decorative item or for storing your small Knick knacks.
- Color of the Vase may vary as per availability.
- This product will be Hand Delivered to your doorstep.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on regional availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, plants might be delivered without them.
- Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
- Please take out the plant from the box immediately after receiving and water it as required.
- Water the soil, not the leaves and flowers.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Avoid placing plants in trouble spots, such as near heat or air conditioning ducts.