Lucky Bamboo Trivia
- Lucky Bamboo was originated in Southeast Asia and has been used for 5,000 years in the practice of Feng Shui.
- Three layers of Lucky Bamboo is said to be one of the most favorite number combinations to have in your home.
- It brings three kinds of luck to you: Happiness (Fu), Long Life (Soh) and Wealth (Lu).
- This product will be Hand Delivered to your doorstep.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Since plants are natural products, actual product may vary in shape, as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on regional availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them.
- Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
- Add fresh, clean water to your bamboo plant two or three times each week.
- It is important to keep several inches of water in the container, making sure to keep the roots of the plant wet.
- Changing the water every 7 to 10 days keeps your lucky bamboo in top condition.
- Indirect light at moderate levels is best for a lucky bamboo plant.
- Keep the cushion away from water.
- Always hand wash the cover, using a mild detergent. Never put the cushion in a washing machine.
- It should be allowed to air dry outside.
- You can also get the cover dry cleaned.
- Iron inside out.
- Always switch off the light before removing the cushion cover.