- The Positive effect of the Lucky Bamboo plant differs with the number of Lucky Bamboo stalks!
- Two layered Lucky Bamboo is an expression of love and is also said to double your luck.
- Money plants can be put in the aquariums as well.
- The roots branch out till the bottom, and it partly floats giving a gorgeous look.
- They also provide the essential nutrients for the fish.
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
- Your gift may be delivered prior or after the chosen date of delivery.
- A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products.
- This product cannot be delivered on a Sunday or a National Holiday.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse.
- Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.
- Please take out the plant from the box immediately after receiving it.
- Indirect light at moderate levels is best for a lucky bamboo plant.
- Add fresh, clean water to your bamboo plant two or three times each week.
- It is important to keep several inches of water in the container, making sure to keep the roots of the plant wet.
- Changing the water every 7 to 10 days keeps your lucky bamboo in top condition.
There are no reviews yet.