Jade Plants Trivia
- Jade Plant originates from South Africa, but it can be found in temperate regions all over the world today.
- Jade plant is considered as a strong symbol of good luck and is often referred to as “Money plant”, “Dollar Plant” And “Friendship Plant.”
- This product will be Hand Delivered to your doorstep.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Since plants are natural products, actual product may vary in shape, as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on regional availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them.
- Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time