Gerbera daisies are striking flowers. They make you smile every time you look at them and cheer you up in an instant. With such a rich bloom, they induce creativity and vitality!
|1||Gerbera (Any Color) – Plant|
|2||5 inch (13 cm) Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)|
This product does not have the flowers at the time of shipping. Afterward, the plant will bloom and it could be of any colored flower.
These beautiful blooms are perfect for any occasion (or for no occasion!) and for any region! Its widely recognized that sending colored Gerbera Daisies represents different emotions, similar to what each rose color means. Gerbera flowers are popular daisies that feature large, colorful blooms. Also known as the African Daisy, as well as Barberton Daisy and Transvaal Daisy, its name comes from the 18th-century German naturalist, Traugott Gerber.
|Plant Height||12 inch (30 cm)|
|Plant Spread||5 inch (13 cm)|
|Common Name||African Daisy, Transvaal Daisy, Barberton Daisy.|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 45 cm|
|Flower Colour||Any color.|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil is dry.
- Also, remove any deadhead immediately after you notice it, as new blooms should be encouraged.
- Place your gerberas on a sunny windowsill where they can get approximately six hours of sunlight per day.
- Fertilize your gerberas every other week during the spring and summer flowering period.
- Use a water-soluble fertilizer that s rich in potassium and phosphorous.
The plants tolerate full sunlight, they perform at their best when exposed to morning sunlight and afternoon shade. When planting gerberas, ensure the crown of the plant – the point where the main stem joins the roots – is planted about 1 inch above the surface of the soil. This step is critical as gerberas tend to suffocate if the crown is buried.
|Temperature||20 to 30 degrees C.|
|Fertilizer||Apply balanced liquid fertilizer.|
Gerbera Special Feature
- The plant is used for the ornamental purpose
There are no reviews yet.