Tulsi Plants Trivia
- Origin- It is native to the Indian subcontinent and widespread as a cultivated plant throughout the Southeast Asian tropics.
- The health benefits of holy basil, also known as tulsi, include oral care, relief from respiratory disorders, as well as treatment of fever, asthma, lung disorders, heart diseases, and stress
- Color of the Vase may vary as per availability.
- This product will be Hand Delivered to your doorstep.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The chosen delivery date is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- We will be able to attempt delivery of your order only once.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- Occasionally, substitution is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- Please take out the plant from the box immediately after receiving and water it as required.
- Water the soil, not the leaves and flowers.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight. Avoid placing plants in trouble spots, such as near heat or air conditioning ducts.