One of the most used interior landscape plants is the aglaonema. Aglaonema has been grown as luck-bringing ornamental plants in Asia for centuries.
What makes it special:
- NASA recommended an air purifier plant.
- Popular low maintenance plant.
- Plant for AC rooms, office desk, etc.
- Best indoor plant with colored attractive leaves.
|Aglaonema Jubilee Petite – Plant
|5 inch (13 cm) Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)
The Aglaonema plant, known by the common name Chinese Evergreen. Aglaonema can be maintained at the lower light levels often found in the home or office. An attractive easy to care for plant.
|18 inch (46 cm)
|6 inch (15 cm)
|Aglaonema Siam Aurora, Aglaonema Lipstick, Chinese Evergreen (Red)
|Maximum Reachable Height
|Easy to grow
Planting And Care
Refer to our Garden Guide for detailed procedures and meanings of words related to gardening.
- Keep the plant indoors with bright indirect natural light or bright artificial light.
Protect the plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- The soil should be well-drained and fertile for growing aglaonema plants.
- Water the plant when the topsoil (1-2 inches) in the pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in the winter and rainy seasons but do not let the plant dry out completely.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake nutrients and moisture easily. Re-potting
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in a shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
For the re-potting procedure click here
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil, or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not place your plant in bright direct sunlight it can burn the leaves of the plant.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not overwater the plant especially when the pot does not have drainage holes.
Aglaonema Jubilee Petite Care
Initial (1 -2 weeks ) care once the plant reaches your place:
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
|Bright light but no direct sunlight.
|soil should be well-drained and fertile.
|16 to 30 degrees C
|Apply any organic fertilizer.
Aglaonema Jubilee Petite Special Feature
Very attractive look.
Aglaonema Jubilee Petite Uses
- It is used as the ornamental plant